- Package com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad
- Version 1.26.7 (1380001247)
- Size 36.1 MB
- Update on August 18, 2020
- Installs 500,000,000
- Signature 42588b092f7dced6f1e29c1e9f7537353ef06461
- APK File SHA1 d85fe12cf85f8e42918c54ef7c407e55d1c3cc74
Download and install MX Player on your Laptop or Desktop computer
If you want to install and use the LumaFusion app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We have worked diligently to help you understand how to use this app for your computer in 4 simple steps below:
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac
First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App or LD player . Most of the tutorials on the web recommends the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer.
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac
- Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
- Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer. - Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
- Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
- If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Step 3: for PC - Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar.You search for the apk file MX Player_1.26.7_apprevi.com_.apk you just downloaded. Then drag and drop the file into the area of Bluestacks.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.