Nowadays, almost everybody is using social media and microblogging related sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. When you are leaving your computers or smartphones, it’s always a good idea to log out of your social media accounts because of security reasons. However, many people still face difficulties with the sign-out process. Therefore, in this post today you will find all the necessary information on how to log out of Twitter.
Read more tips and tricks about Twitter and other apps at
Why do people log out of their accounts?
As a matter of fact, logging out of a website or an application will end your current session, and can also help to prevent other users from accessing your account and personal information after you step away from your devices.
How to log out of Twitter?
Now we will give you the detailed instructions to sign out your Twitter account on both PC and mobile platforms, especially on Android devices.
Logging out of Twitter from the website
1. Access to the website of Twitter from your browser.
2. Click on More in the dashboard on the left of the screen.
3. Next, choose Log out at the bottom of the pop-up box.
4. Click Log out to confirm your action of signing out your Twitter account.
Logging out of Twitter on your Android devices
1. Open Twitter app on your phones.
2. Tap your profile picture at the top left of the screen.
3. Choose Settings and privacy at the bottom of the pop-up box.
4. Next, tap on Account.
5. Scroll down and choose Log out.
6. Now the device will warn you about the data deletion from your phone when you choose to sign out. Tap OK to complete logging out your Twitter account.
In conclusion, we have shown you all the instructions to log out of Twitter. If you consider downloading Twitter again, visit our website to experience our free downloading service. If you’re interested in this post, please share it with your friends. Don’t hesitate to leave your comments below if you have any questions. Thanks for reading and supporting!